Quickie contacted A Thrifty Mom to test drive the NEW Quickie Household Power Scrubber.
Ingard offered to try this little gadget on her glass shower:
The first thing I was happy to find was the installation of the batteries was SUPER easy. NO twisting and turning or even a screwdriver was needed!
Just pull out the battery pack located at the end of the handle, place in the included 4 AA batteries and you are ready to start scrubbing. The two heads (a scrubbie and a brush) included were easily interchanged as well.
I must say I was sceptical about the power but I really only held the easy- to-hold tool in place reapplying my cleaning product as needed this product proceeded to scrub the ENTIRE shower with significantly LESS effort than with a handheld scrubby pad and my elbow grease. I even submerged the whole tool in my water bucket and sprayed water all over it while rinsing the shiny clean shower stall. While I was scrubbing I was dreaming of other places that this tool would come in handy:
- the glass top stove
- the kitchen sink
- the refrigerator
- the bathroom sink
- and even those windows where the sprinkler hits and leaves water spots.
When I was done I even gave myself a pedicure while enjoying the spring breeze coming in the bathroom window. 😀
Look for Quickie Power Scrubber at your local store and get your Spring clean on!
Features of the new Quickie® Household Power Scrubber:
- Handheld design allows for easy maneuvering, even around the tightest corners
- Waterproof design allows for use with water or cleaning solutions
- Powers up your favorite household cleaning solution with high torque for tough jobs
- Long run time allows even the big jobs to be completed
- Interchangeable heads fight dirt and grime of all kinds
- Safe on tile, grout, tubs, chrome and other household surfaces
- Product includes 4 AA alkaline batteries for use
Coupons for cleaning products to use the Quickie Household Power Scrubber with: