Great job Liz!
1ST DEAL = Kellogg’s Cereal & Snack Bars
- Six (6) boxes of Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats $2.88 each
- Two (2) boxes of Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Crunch $2.88 each
- Two (2) boxes of Special K Breakfast Cereal Bars $2.88 each
- Kelloggs Savings ($5 off each group of 5 items purchase) – total discount $10.00
- Used Four (4) $1.50/2 coupons on the 8 boxes of cereal and two (2) 75 cent coupons on the Special K Bars
- Used only two (2) Albertson’s doublers on the 75 cent coupons.
- Total out of pocket $10.84 today, however, I have a $10.00 mail-in rebate form for the Kellogg’s products
- TOTAL COST 84 CENTS!!
2ND DEAL – Milk and Creamer
- Six (6) bottle of Nestle Milk $1.25 each
- One (1) bottle of Coffeemate Flavored Creamer $2.50
- Used 50 cent coupon on the creamer
- Used three (3) $1.00/2 coupons on the milk, plus Albertson’s doublers
- TOTAL COST $1.80 (my daughter rang this one up through a separate checkout stand and when the checker told her the total, my daughter kind of did a double-take at the screen! J )
To view this weeks Albertsons deals click here, the sale prices are good till Tuesday.
Comments are closed.