Few thrifty deals to look out for at your local Target store!
Thanks to reader Heidi for passing these tips and deals along….. My recent Target trip included several clearance items! My coupons saved me $85.20 with an out of pocket of $46.40! Great deal as I was out looking for sheets and was willing to pay more than that for the sheets alone!
- Holiday Glade products were $1.48. I had coupons for $3.00 of 3 Holiday Glade products.
- Hertz cat treats were $1.49. I had coupons for $1.50 off one.
- Maalox chews were $3.35 and $4.79. I had $5.00 off any Maalox product.
- Trial size Shout was .97 (regular price). I used a Target coupon and a manufacturer coupon making them FREE.
- Scrubbing Bubbles shower kit Daily Shower Power Spray marked down to $5.97. I used the manufacturer coupon for $5.00 off one.
- Mittens regular price of $10.99 rang up for $4.99
- A fuzzy throw with a regular price of $24.99 was $6.24
- And King size 700count sheets (which we were in great need of ) regular price of $60.00 was marked down to $30.00