Spread the love
Need a Quick Easy Healthy dinner idea? Then make sure you sign up for the Ready Set Eat site for FREE. Full of recipes, coupons, tips and other great offers. Here is one of the latest recipes posted…. yummmy!
Pecan Crusted Pork-Chops
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup DAVID® Sunflower Kernels, Roasted & Salted
- 2 tablespoons Gulden’s® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 thin cut boneless pork chops (4 chops = 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- Stir together pecans and sunflower kernels in shallow bowl. Spread mustard on both sides of pork chops; place in nut mixture and press in nuts.
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until nuts are lightly browned. Carefully turn pork chops over (some nuts may fall off). Cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until pork is slightly pink in centers (160°F) and second side is lightly browned.