Thanks to Crockpot Ladies for this money saving recipe on how to make Peach Crisp In the Crock Pot.
If you would like to be a featured guest post on Look What I Made,watch for our weekly post each Tuesday called A Thrifty online craft fair, link up and you may be selected for our weekly feature post.
Recipe for Cooking ~ Crock Pot Peach Crisp recipe
- In a bowl combine peaches, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and granulated sugar and toss to combine.
- Pour peaches into the bottom of a large crock-pot (I used a 6 quart oval)
- In another bowl combine the rest of the ingredients and cut with a pastry blender or two knives and cut until mixture resembles a coarse crumble.
- Evenly pour crumble mixture over top of peaches.
- Cover and cook on high 2 hours.
Serve peach crisp either warm, room temp or even chilled. Best served with a little vanilla ice cream for the ultimate indulgence!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes