It is a new month so time for a new series. Today is the first day of April and I will start off by saying how much a love to clean, and my house is always in tip-top shape…. APRIL FOOLS! I only wish!!! The truth is I LOVE a clean home but hate to clean. I feel like it is a never ending task. A beautifully mopped floor takes hours to perfect but about 2 seconds to mess up with little ones. BUT I have learned that there is a real art to cleaning and organizing. A few little tips go a long way to making your daily chores a little more manageable.
So we want to hear from you this month…. What are your Thrifty Cleaning and Organization Tips?
- What is your favorite cleaning tool?
- What products do you like best?
- Do you have a cleaning schedule?
- How do you motivate your little ones to clean?
- Share your before and after spring cleaning photos?
- Tell us what Grime really gets your blood boiling?
- How to get stains out?
- You get the point…. we want to hear from you! PHOTOS would be great too!!!
- At the end of the month, one random comment (on this post) will win a $25 gift card, so we invite you to share your dirty little cleaning and organizing tips with us!