Take the 10-Day Silk-for-Milk Challenge.
Silk contacted us to do a mini challenge
are offering to give three A Thrifty Mom readers:
A Silk Coupon and a Silk branded Chico Bag like this one:
I based my challenge ideas from these:
This is what I started with.
here is what I did with them
Day 1- Rice Pudding made with Silk PureCoconut vanilla and Silk Soy vanilla
Day 2 – Breakfast with Silk PureAlmond vanilla ( I LOVE cereal)
Easter Ham with Scalloped Pototoes made with Silk Soy vanilla and a little Silk PureCoconut vanilla
This challenge was fun!
My family enjoyed all the recipes I swapped Silk for milk and didn’t even know the difference.
SO DO YOU WANT TO WIN A COUPON AND TRY SILK FOR FREE ?
For entries for one of the three giveaways, you can do these entries below and leave a comment here in this post for each (total of 5) telling us you did so.
- Tell us how you plan to use Silk for your own ‘challenge’
- Simply “like” our A Thrifty Mom Page or if you already like us, leave a comment here (on this post) that you are a current “liker”.
- “Share” this giveaway with your friends or family on Facebook or leave a comment here telling us you did so.
- Subscribe to our Feed – if you already subscribe tell how long you have been following A Thrifty Mom
- Follow us on Twitter- or tweet about this giveaway and then leave a comment on here telling us you did so.
Last day to enter the giveaway is Saturday 5/7/11 at 10pm Mountain time. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will be shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.