Do your kids love games? Check out these silly games for kids that the whole family will love. Some are classics and some are new, but they’re all fun.
My kid really wants the Gas Out game. He thinks it looks hilarious. We love Pop the Pig and Hungry Hungry Hippos is our house too. Wet Head is a great deal right now will be fun for summer time.
- The #2 best-selling new kids game of the last 5 years
- Players pop a hamburger into the pig’s mouth, then pump his head
- Each pump makes his belly grow, until . . . pop!
- Kids love the suspense
- Redesigned in 2013 for 2-6 players ages 4 and up–tested for safety and quality
- Silly, easy-to-play game!
- Place the noodles across the top of the bowl and sit Yeti on top
- Take turns removing the noodles one-by-one without letting Yeti fall!
- If you make Yeti fall, you lose!
- Includes 30 Noodles, Yeti, Bowl, Rules; for 2 or more players ages 4 and up
- Be the last player to pass Guster the Gas Cloud without him farting and win!
- Players take turns playing Gas Out Number cards in their hand and pressing Guster as many times as shown
- If Guster farts during your turn-you’re out!
- Special game-changing Gas Out cards like Skip and Reverse keep the play tooting along
- Includes electronic Guster the Gas Cloud and one deck of Gas Out cards
- 100% Toy
- Classic Hungry Hippos game has 4 hippo heads and bodies plus marbles for them to chomp
- 20 marbles included
- One golden marble, Cleanup is a snap with the marble and hippo storage
- Game base comes with 4 hippo heads, 4 hippo bodies, 4 marble launchers and guides, 20 plastic marbles, label sheet and instructions
- One set includes wet head hat water container, water container plug 8 rods and spinner
- Go to #wetheadchallenge
- It’s time to take your chances and get WET N’ WILD WITH WET HEAD!
- Water Roulette game
- Will you be the next wet head?
You might like these deals too…
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. This post contains affiliate links.