- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- In a large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into pie crusts. Freeze until completely chilled.
Now my pie looks a little lumpy because at the last minute I added some cream cheese to the mixture because I thought it would be too thin, no matter how much I beat the sweet milk and cream cheese I couldn’t get all the lumps out… Oh well, still tasted great! A little tart you wouldn’t want a huge slice but really nice and refreshing and for the easy factor, I would defiantly make again!
Now, if you have not ever been to Bakerella’s Blog, you are really missing out! Sylvia S. has gotten me hooked and I love her blog! I love her photos and great ideas. I couldn’t pass up making this dish and I am soooo glad I tried it, so is everyone else in my house and all the people who were over for dinner tonight! It is a little labor intensive but well worth it. You can read Bakerella’s blog HERE with the recipe and see her really nice pictures. I wish I had been able to take better pictures and can’t even tell you how wonderful the texture is.
Place some parchment paper on the bottom so it hangs over. Close the latch to hold the paper in place and secure the sides. You’ll also want to spray the paper with some non-stick cooking spray just to be safe.
After your pan is ready, preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
Whisk in 1 1/4 cups sugar until combined.
Then add the six egg yolks to the chocolate and sugar mixture, one at a time, whisking after each addition.