If you are like me (Matt) and suffer from chronic pain you might like this. I have arthritis caused by psoriasis , and a bone fusing syndrome of my spine, and I hurt all of the time. One thing that many therapists recommend is to use a T.E.N.S unit (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation). It’s basically a electrical stimulation device that helps trick the nerves and tells the brain to stop paying attention to that area. By over stimulating a nerve the brain will shut it off, temporarily. Many units are well over $50,$60 dollars! This unit is only $19.99 !!!
This is not medical advice, always contact your doctor before using anything in or on your body.
And if you go through the portal ShopAtHome then you even get cash back on your purchase! If this is your
first time using ShopAtHome then they will give you a $5 bonus to your Cash Back account – see below:
CLICK the SHOP NOW tab, it will then open a new window and click the tabs to find this deal.
How to get this deal
- Log in or sign up with ShopAtHome.com (its FREE)
- Click the SHOP NOW button
- It will take you to the 1Sale-A-Day page in a new window
- Click the tab on the top to see deals
- Within 30 days your ShopAtHome account will be credited 1%,
- If this is your first purchase you will also get a $5 credit to your account.
- Once your account reaches $20 you will get a check in the mail