Each day we will be posting A Thrifty & Thankful Thought of the day from our readers. At the end of the month, one of you will win a $25 Gratitude gift card. For all the details click here. Keep those thrifty thoughts and tips coming!!!
I have enjoyed reading these daily, they have lifted my spirit! I look forward to them each day, we will share a few with you each day. But make sure you read the comment section and read them all!
Todays Thankful Thoughts…
- I am thankful to have a wonderful husband and daughter who remind me each day what is really important. Its not money, or the house you live in, or what you look like, but loving the people around you.
- I am thankful for many things, but right now today – I am very thankful that my son is still stationed here in the states & not overseas, my 4-kids & 3-grandkids are healthy, I have a wonderful job so I can afford to live pretty well & help my mom who lives with me. I am also very thankful for the best having been born in the greatest country in the world.
- I am thankful for my family and friends. We laid one of my brother’s friends to rest today at age 23 and it really made me realize again just how short life is and how unpredictable accidents are. He was here one day and gone the next due to a car accident.
- I am thankful that I am employed. There are many people who would be willing to do any job and there is just not enough jobs out there. The plus is that I get to use less of my hard earned money by using coupons.
- November is national adoption month. So I am always so thankful for my beautiful son who was gifted to me in this month many years ago. Thankful for my 2 other gifts who were born to me. Thankful for a job that I love with the flexibility to be there for all three of my little tornadoes.