My girls are in those fun “tween” years, not quite teenagers but not little girls anymore. I am always a little surprised at what they think is AWESOME. Or what they are saving up their money to purchase… I thought I would share a few of their favorites in case you are looking for gift ideas for girls age 6-12 for either birthdays for Christmas. Some fun stocking stuffer gift ideas. Twist-Erase Click 15 Pack, Contains (6) 0.7mm Automatic Pencils, (6) Extra long eraser refills and (3) Tubes of 12 count lead) This weekend we had to make a special trip to the store so my 2 girls could each buy these specific mechanical pencils. They have been doing extra chores to earn money, and were SO excited to buy these. You would have thought they were buying a new car with how excited they were over a pencil.
- Includes 6 0.7mm automatic pencils (NEW DESIGN)
- Includes 6 Extra long eraser refills
- Includes 3 Tubes of 12 count lead
Melissa & Doug Rainbow Mini Scratch Art Notes (Box of 125) My girls like to draw pictures, take notes and send secret messages on these scratch art notes.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested to be safe and durable
- Great fun for your baby and child
- Jot notes, etch doodles and make exciting mini masterpieces
- Contains 125 Rainbow Mini Notes, a wooden stylus and a reusable “desktop dispenser” box
- Exciting colors hide beneath the matte coating–use the wooden stylus to reveal them with a simple scratch
- Easy to use, amazing results
- Great for fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and creativity
Travel Sized Hand Sanitizer These are great for keeping your kids hands clean, but my girls seem to think it is amazing. They love to share it with their friends and combine scents to see who can be the most creative.
Creativity for Kids Make Your Own Designer Lip Collection make your own lip gloss…. in my girls opinion pretty much the best idea ever!
- Creates 12 designer lip balms and glosses
- Eazy-squeeze tubes allow you to create endless colors, designs and flavors
- Includes 12 cosmetic containers (8 pots and 4 tubes), paraben-free lip balm base
- Includes 4 lip colors/flavors, shimmer base, pearl base, 8 adorable boutique gift boxes, and all the essential tools and supplies needed
Fashion design books and pads lots of different versions to pick from. My my girls can spend hours playing with these, uses both creativity and imagination.
Gum in lots of different flavors, yes I know it sounds simple and a little silly. But my girls LOVE gum, and feel so grown up when they get to carry a pack around in their purse. I like to try and make sure they pick the sugar free brands.
Metallic Temporary Tattoos I am not a huge fan of kids putting tattoos on, but these ones are actually rather pretty. My girls got the ones that look like bracelets (straight lines and then you wrap it around your wrist or ankle) they stayed on really well even after going to the pool and looked really pretty.
You might also like these ideas:
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.