Before sale price or coupons this would have cost $50.96
I was able to get it all for $13.70
Plus I got back $4 in catalina coupons and a FREE gallon of milk catalina
Albertsons twice the value coupon deals, click here for the full list.
Athenos Feta cheese $3.99
- use $1/1 Athenos Feta Cheese
- AND look for a tear pad coupon to get $1/1 bagged lettuce
- Final price $2.99 plus the cost of the bagged lettuce (look for the Dole $2.50)
- With twice the value coupon $1.99 plus the cost of the bagged lettuce (look for the Dole 2.50)
Dole Spinach $2.50
- use the $1.00 off salad when you buy Athenos coupon
- also use a twice the value coupons
- final price $.50
Tony’s Pizza $1.00
- cashiers gave me coupons for $1.00 off 2
- used a twice the value coupon
- final price FREE…just had to pay tax
Bought 4 boxes of Reese’s Puffs cereal at $2.50 each
- used 2 $1.00 off 2 cereal MFR coupons
- also used 2 twice the value coupons
- Final price $6.00 plus $.48 tax= $6.48
- after I paid got back 2/ $2 catalinas and FREE milk catalina
Ground Beef $$7.29 and $7.01 had $3.00 manager markdown coupons on them taking $3.00 off each one
To learn more about twice the value coupons click link below
- Remember as of 6/26/11 Albertsons store will NO LONGER pass out twice the value coupon, you must bring them from your paper you get at home. Learn how to get your Sunday papers low as $.28 each.
- You can use 3 twice the value (double coupons) per family per shopping trip per transaction. Ask your local store how many transactions they will let you do…. each store will vary a bit on this issue.
- They will double any coupon up to the value of $1.00 making that coupon twice its value. SO if you use a .75 cent coupon it will double up to $1.50 or if you use a $1.00 coupon it will double to $2.00.
- They will not double a coupon for $1.01 or more.
- You do have to pay sales tax on the full sales price of the item, before coupons.
- You can NOT get overage from using a twice the value coupon, so if your item is $1.79 and you have a $1.00 MFR coupon they will only double it up to the $1.79 making the item free… but NOT allowing overage.
- Albertsons will now allow you to use coupons that say Do Not Double with a twice the value coupon…..Great News!!!
- Albertsons double or ” twice the value” coupons, are normally found in the Sunday ad that comes in the paper. They DO NOT come every week, and normally only last 3 days. Click here to learn how to get your Sunday papers low as $.28 each.
To view the full Albertsons Weekly Match Ups click here