Sears has provided A Thrifty Mom three $25 Sears gift cards as part of a promotional offer. One to keep and two to give away to our readers! They would like to encourage us all to shop for a good cause since all donations made to Rebuilding Together by shoppers during Sears’ Family & Friends Sale (Sun, Jun 12) will be matched by Sears! If you are not familiar with the organization, it helps military families who are facing hardship. Online donations can be made at Heros at Home.
To enter to win leave a comment on this post or write on our wall telling us – What you would buy with your $25 Sears Gift Card.
For additional entries you can do these entries below and leave a comment telling us you did so.
- Add our A Thrifty Mom Button to your blog- click here for the code
- Like our Facebook page
- Post or share one of our daily posts on you Facebook wall, or Tag us on your Wall.
- Share this giveaway with your friends or family via email or facebook
- Subscribe to our Feed use link below- if you already subscribe tell how long you have been following
- Follow us on Twitter- or tweet about this giveaway
Last day to enter the giveaway is Saturday 6/11/11 at 10pm mtn time. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.