Albertsons has an instore coupon (found in the ad) that makes Old Wisconsin Summer Sausage only $3.99 (normally $6.99). BUT on the back side of the label, each one is a $3.00 off coupon. If you use the $3.00 coupon along with the instore coupon you can get it for only $.99.
But the deal gets even better! My local store (Caldwell stadium store) also has coupons at the registers that take $2.00 off the meat counter, or another coupon for $2.00 off deli counter WHEN you buy 2 Wisconsin Sausage. Not sure if all stores have these or not.
My store is more than happy to cut the coupon off for you to use right away (not sure if other store will do that or not?) They ordered in over 2,900….but who knows how long they will last. I just come home wrap it and keep them in the freezer till I am ready to use them.
Here is how my transaction worked
- 6 summer sausage $6.99 = $41.94
- use the instore ad coupon makes them only $3.99 =$23.94
- use the $3.00 coupon off the package (6 of them) = $5.94
- Buy $6 in Meat or Deli counter items =$11.94
- use 3 coupons for $2.00 off =$5.94
- Final price $5.94 ( for 6 sausages, and $6 in meat or deli)
- Because I am in Idaho I also had to pay $1.82 tax
Let me know if your store has these… As for all my local readers, go get some! Great way to put together a holiday tray, on a budget!
This was my transaction, I bought steak and bacon with my $6…. Paid with a $1.50 catalina from the Veggies I bought on Monday. Final price $6.65. Before coupons or sale price would have cost $52.15