When I teach my coupon classes, new couponers are always surprised that you can use a coupon with an item on clearance. When you match a coupon up with a clearance sale you are normally in for a thrifty deal! Remember that not all store will have the same clearance prices, or items marked down. But this gives you an idea of what to look for at your local store.
For the full Walgreens ad coupon match ups click here.
Benefiber Sticks marked down to $5.99
- use the $7.00 on any two Benefiber Products
- final price $4.98 or $2.49 each when you buy two
Trident Extra Care Gum marked down to $.75
- use the $1.00 off 3 Trident Gum 1/2/2011 Smart Source Insert (exp 2/26/2011)
- final price $.42 each when you buy 3
Skittles Fizzl’d Fruits marked down to $.45
- use the $0.50/2 Skittles or Starburst Candy
- Final price $.20 each when you buy 2 ( thanks Wild for Wags)
Goody Ouchless Elastics 27 pk $2.99 Marked down to $1.79
- after you pay get back a $2 Register Reward
- Final Price $0.99 (or $.21 money maker)