Pacific Resources International sent me this box of fun products to try.
“ You’ve Never Looked Better, Honey!” — The Beauty of Manuka
To enter our giveaway leave a comment on this post telling me what products you would most like to try. We will be doing a live review and trying out some of the recipes below on our facebook page.
PRI The Beauty of Manuka Pack giveaway! ($110 Value) Prize package will include…
- Propolis Soap with Manuka Honey & Tea Tree Oil
- Manuka Honey Soap with Botanical Oils & Pacific Sea Salt
- 80% Manuka Oil in Almond Oil
- 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil
- Manuka Cool Citrus Hand Cream
- Nectar Balm – Active Manuka Honey & Bee Venom Cream
- Manuka Honey 1/2 lb.
- BONUS: Bio-Gro Certified Pacific Sea Salt – Flaky
Get 15% off + FREE Shipping. Go to shoppri.com and use Exclusive Discount Code: Beauty15 (use upon checkout)
Tea Tree Oil Conditioner Make a Tea Tree Oil Conditioner by adding:
- 5 drops of Tea Tree Oil to one egg and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Mix thoroughly, and apply to damp hair for five to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Manuka Oil Lemon Salt Scrub Manuka Oil Lemon Salt Scrub
- 1 Cup Fine Pacific Seal Salt
- 4 Tbls Coconut Oil • A few drops of Manuka Honey Oil in Almond Oil
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Add 1 cup Pacific Sea Salt to your bowl.
- 2 Slowly add in your coconut oil and stir until wet.
- 3 Add Manuka Honey Oil
- 4 Add lemon and stir
- 5 Store in container with lid
100% Pure Tea Tree Oil Tea tree has a long history of traditional use. Australian aboriginals used tea tree leaves for healing skin cuts, burns, and infections by crushing the leaves and applying them to the affected area. Tea tree oil contains constituents called terpenoids, which have been found to have antiseptic and antifungal activity. The compound terpinen-4-ol is the most abundant and is thought to be responsible for most of tea tree oil’s antimicrobial activity. People use tea tree oil for the following conditions: Acne, Athlete’s foot (for external use only
PRI 80% Manuka Oil in Almond Oil PRI Manuka Oil from New Zealand is very gentle and can be used straight from the bottle for its antibacterial properties. It is a natural antiseptic suitable for the whole family (and pets) to use. It also has a wide range of antifungal activity. The difference from its Australian cousin Tea Tree Oil is that is has a pleasant aroma and will not burn or irritate the skin. Therapeutic Action Manuka Oil has been shown to be effective when used as an: antibacterial agent, antifungal and as an anti-inflammatory.
Discloser sponsored post, all opinions are my own! Winner must respond 48 hours or another winner will be selected. Winner must be 18 years or older and live within the USA. Product fulfillment will be via PRI company.