Caramel Apple Toffee Dip with Cream Cheese ~ 60 Seconds dip recipe (only 3 ingredients)!
My name is Sarah, and I am addicted to apple dip… The crisp snap of a a fresh fall apple covered in dip makes my heart skip a beat or two. And this dip is so fast and easy to make, yet looks all fancy.
You could serve this SUPER EASY RECIPE at a party as an appetizer or make a plate for yourself, put in a sappy love story, curl up in a blanket and have your own party. This recipe is so easy, yes I know I keep saying that, but really it is crazy easy, yet looks and taste so dang delicious. You can literally make the dip in about 60 seconds.
You might also like these dessert recipes:
- 1 brick of cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- ⅔ cup Heath toffee bits
- Sliced Apples
- Take the cream cheese out about 20 minutes before you are ready to serve it (if you are in a rush you can skip this step) unwrap and set it in the middle of a medium/ large serving dish.
- Open up a jar of yummy caramel sauce and drizzle the caramel sauce all over the cream cheese. I like to use the thick topping (instead of the thin ice cream sauce in the bottle()
- Sprinkle the toffee bits on top of the caramel. If you are feeling really crazy add a few chopped nuts on there as well.
- Right before serving, slice apples and arrange next to the caramel toffee dip.