Ham and Cheese Sliders Recipe – Make the Night Before – Quick and Easy
We love this recipe! We recently made them at the beach! Its so easy, you just make them the night before. Let the soak and then cook them for lunch the next day! So so so good. It’s one of the easiest and best recipes around!
You will need
- 2 dozen rolls (sliced in half)
- 1 lb Swiss Cheese sliced
- 2 Lbs sliced Ham
- 1 Cup Butter melted
- 4 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
It will be a recipe we make again, for sure!
Slice rolls in half, and add ham and Cheese. Then put top back on. Place them on a large baking sheet. I had to use 2 cookie sheets.
Mix sauce in bowl, and stir to help dissolve sugar.
Brush sauce liberally on top of each roll, Drizzle any extra over the top.
Cover, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Bake the next morning at 325 degrees, for 25 minutes COVERED with foil.
Then remove foil and bake 5-10 minutes longer.
My whole family loved them, even my neighbors liked them. Hope your family will enjoy them too.
- Dimensions: 16-inch by 22-inch
- Versatile and durable: Made with 18-gauge heavy duty 3003 aluminum
- Closed bead reinforced by rust-proof rod
- Certified by NSF
- Professional quality
- Blue Green Orange Purple Silicone Pastry & BBQ Brushes
- Flexible, non-stick, FDA-approved food-grade silicone
- Silicone bristles withstands high temperatures (up to 500° F)
- Microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- 100% Food Grade Silicone
You might also like these recipes
This post contains amazon links, price and selection may vary.