I love using my Lodge cast iron pans to cook. I use the skillet most. I use them to saute peppers and onions, bake a pineapple upside down cake, even hamburgers when I can’t use the grill. And it all cooks perfect every time! Take care of your Lodge cast iron and it will last you a really long time! These items ship free with orders over $35 or Prime.
Lodge L8DD3 Double Dutch Oven and Casserole with Skillet Cover, 5-Quart $29.99 (normally $50.00)
- 5-quart pre-seasoned cast-iron Dutch oven and casserole with skillet cover
- Sturdy, integrated side handles on base and lid for secure transport
- 1-1/2-inch-deep domed lid doubles as a skillet
- Hand washing recommended; oven-safe
- Measures approximately 10-1/4 by 13 by 5-1/2 inches; lifetime warranty
Other sizes available, price varies.
- Lodge Logic 8-inch skillet cooks eggs, sausage, and burgers
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- 2 pouring lips drain fat; loop in handle allows hanging
- Wash with a stiff brush and hot water; lifetime warranty
- 4 different shaped corners for cleaning any shaped pan
- Also ideal gum, sticker remover
- Quilted for comfort
- Heat resistent fabric
- Fits most cookware handles
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS.
Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.