Minecraft Creeper Treats ~ Minecraft Party Ideas
Last year my kids got a new game, Minecraft. Little did I know it was going to be “THE GAME” that they all love and will do extra chores so they can play longer, and will read books just to learn how to make new things on the game. Personally I don’t get why it is so fun running around building things, and digging holes? BUT my kids LOVE it, so I guess it does not matter if I like it or not, lol. If you are looking to have a Minecraft Party and want some easy ideas you are going to love thie Minecraft Creeper recipe.
Other items needed:
• Wax Paper
• Cookie Sheet
• Microwave Safe Bowls
1. Line your cookie sheet with wax paper (wax side facing up).2. Place a good amount of each chocolate into 3 separate microwave safe bowls.
3. Start by microwaving the light cocoa candy melts in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until all the candy is melted.
4. Spread the melted light cocoa candy across the wax paper. Use the backend of the spoon to
achieve a smooth surface.
5. Repeat step 3 with the green candy melts then drizzle over the top of the light cocoa candy.
6. Repeat step 3 again with the light green candy melts and again drizzle over the top of the candy on the cookie sheet.
7. Add your Sixlets to the candy randomly. You will want to work fast to ensure the Sixlets will vstick to the melted chocolate.
8. Add your chocolate sprinkles again ensuring it sticks to the melted chocolate.
9. Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour to allow the chocolate to harden.
10. Remove from fridge.
11. Break the chocolate into pieces by grabbing the back of the wax paper and using your hands to break the chocolate. You will then have your finished Minecraft Creeper Chocolate treat!
You might also like these Minecraft deals and ideas:
Cube Minecraft Party invitation
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.