No Machine 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Ice Cream
I LOVE ice cream and homemade ice cream is even better, but it is a lot of work. THAT is until I used this recipe, it is SO EASY and taste amazing. There is no need to turn or machine the ice cream to make it set up. You just mix it per the direction below pour into a container let and freeze then enjoy! Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
2 C cold heavy whipping cream
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 c sugar
1 T vanilla extract
1 18oz jar creamy peanut butter
Whip cream until stiff peaks form in a large bowl. Set aside.
In a medium size bowl whip together condensed milk, vanilla extract, sugar, 1/2 the jar of PB until all is combined. It’ll be thick. Add PB mixture to whipped cream and whip with electric mixer until all is combined.
Add ice cream mixture to a loaf pan and scoop on 4 T PB and swirl with a knife until no chunks remain.
Freeze for 6+ hours. Scoop and serve, easy as that!
You might also like this recipe:
- Slender design guides the perfect scoop
- Insulated tub keeps ice cream longer
- Non-slip base steadies tub while you scoop
- 1.5 quart capacity
- Dishwasher safe
- Save freezer space with the stack friendly lids
- The tight fitting silicone lid go on and off with ease
- This set comes in fun vibrant colors
- Each Sweet Treat Tub holds 1 Quart
- This tub is dishwasher safe
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.