Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies by Tiffany
These total hit the spot! I was having a chocolate withdraw and needed to get a fix of chocolate quick! Chewy in the middle, crunchy on the sides and full of white, semi sweet and milk chocolate chips, these babies are sure to please. Pass the milk please! 😉
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temp.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temp.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cups classic white premium baking chips (I just call them white chocolate chips. :))
- 3/4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a standing mixer cream butter, sugars and vanilla together (about 10 minutes.)
- Next, beat in eggs.
- Sift together flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly stir in flour mixture to creamed mixture. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl if needed.
- Add chocolate chips. Shape cookie dough into 1 inch sized balls and place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, no longer if you want a chewy middle.
- Remove cookies from oven and let set on baking sheet for at least 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
As you see in my picture, my cookies are huge. I shaped them into approx. 2 inch cookie dough balls and baked for approx. 14-15 minutes. If you would like to get the effect of the chocolate chips on top of the cookies, after the dough ball is formed and placed on your baking sheet, gently stick chocolate chips into the dough ball and bake as normal.