Avengers Superhero Party Ideas ~ Hulk Pudding Cups
My 5 year old son LOVES the Avengers, he runs around the house yelling HULK SMASH and jumping on pillows and ready to save the world. He thought these Hulk Pudding Cups were so fun, they were super easy to make too!
• Vanilla Pudding
• Package of Oreos, crushed
• Green Food Coloring
• Clear Plastic Cups (I found mine at Dollar Tree)
• Black Vinyl and Silhouette Machine or Permanent Marker (if you choose to draw the face by hand)
- Black sharpie marker and printed image
The below directions are how to make these cups with vinyl…. BUT if you do NOT have a silhouette them you can still make this project. All you will need is a black sharpie marker. Just print the image out, place inside the plastic up as a template. Next on the outside of the cup, trace the image with a black sharpie, allow to dry then you can fill with the pudding.
1. Start by downloading the Hulk Face on to your silhouette (has been provided for you) and upload it into your silhouette studio software.
2. Trace your image. I traced only the face and not the words below it.
3. Resize your image to fit the cup you have chosen. If you are using the cups from Dollar Tree you will want to resize your image to be 2.500 in x 2.340 in or smaller.
4. Weed out your image and apply your transfer tape. Apply pressure until the image is transferred onto your transfer tape.
5. Aline the image on your cup and firmly press down until the vinyl adheres to the plastic cup. Tip: Do not place your image against the plastic until you are sure it is straight, otherwise the
image will be difficult to fix.
6. Make your pudding according to the directions on the package. Set aside and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
7. Once pudding has set, add 8-9 drops of green food coloring to the pudding mixture. Stir well. If your color is too green, you can add a few drops of yellow food coloring to lighten it back up a bit.
8. Fill a baggie with about 6 Oreos and zip it shut.
9. Use a rolling pin or wine bottle to crush the Oreos into smaller pieces. This will serve as Hulk’s hair.
10. Fill your cups with the green food coloring until it is full to the top.
11. Sprinkle the crushed Oreos on top of the cups.
12. Serve and Enjoy!
You might also like these deals and ideas:
15 pages of free printable coloring pages of all of your favorite Marvel action figures in the movie! Including Ultron, Scarlet Witch, QuickSilver, Thor, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Hulk, Captain America!
Superhero Cufflinks low as $3.71 shipped free
Hulk Party Punch ~ Superhero party beverage