BBQ Pulled Pork in the Crock Pot
I have several pulled pork recipes, but I think this one is by far the easiest.
You will need:
- bottle ofBBQ sauce (save for end)
- 2-4 lb pork roast boneless (I used a loin roast, right from the freezer)
- 1- 15oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 -Can Dr Pepper soda
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon BBQ seasoning rub or spice mix
Add to the crock pot, cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Pull pork out, shred and return to crockpot, ADD 1/2 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce (about a cup). Turn temp to low and cook another 1-2 hours.
Eat on a bun, or over the top of rice.
Great way to use up the FREE BBQ sauce many of you have been able to snag with coupons this grilling season.
We like to eat with Cole Slaw, for that recipe click here.