Each time we go camping, or even when we sleep at relatives homes, we always bring an air mattress with us. Now I could never figure out why some one would sleep on one with bumps and groves?
Those are always so hard, cold and uncomfortable. The lack of padding not only is uncomfortable but it also creates a lack of insulation and the sleeper is cold all evening!
The matress we have always used is just like these. Padded, soft, and just like a normal bed and they dont even have the rings the lines or uneven surface like the others do. The little more in cost more then suplements the need for a good night sleep!Coleman Premium Double-High QuickBed with Pillow Top and Built-In Pump, Queen Normally around $200, right now you can get it for as low as $126.98 and free shipping
- 3 layers to keep bed square and more like a home mattress
- Removable pillow top for extra comfort
- Airtight System with Double Lock Valve so your mattress stays inflated
- Built-in electric pump for convenience
- Zippered carry/storage bag included
Smart Air Beds Queen Raised Memory Foam Air Bed with Remote Control, Brown As low as 137.61 and free shipping
- Sleeping surface raised 20 inches off the ground;Dimensions: 78x60x20; sleep dimensions: 75×58
- Memory foam top adds warmth and comfort
- Tethered handheld remote allows for adjusting the firmness of the bed
- Internal A/C pump gets the bed from bag to bed in less than 3 minutes
- Inflate everything 3 times before applying weight and make sure all valves are sealed.If not, air will escape from the valve
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS
Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice