$25 Off a $100 Bosch Purchase
From November 24, 2013, through December 27, 2013, when you purchase $100 of select Bosch tools and accessories shipped and sold by Amazon.com, you can receive $25 off at checkout.
Bosch RS7 + RAP10PK 1-1/8-Inch 11-Amp Reciprocating Saw and 10-Piece General Purpose Blade Set now 57% off priced at just $99.99 (was $231.31) ships free 2 day mail with prime or click the FREE super saver shipping link at checkout.
- Features 11 amps of power
- Dual-LED lights are bright and long-lasting, illuminating your cutting zone
- Tool-less blade change system allows for quick blade installation and removal
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip for maximum comfort and gripping during cutting
- Variable-speed trigger improves cutting control in multiple materials
Bosch TI18 18-Piece Titanium Twist Drill Bit Set with Plastic Case 42% off priced at just $27.20 (was $46.64) plus it ships FREE 2 day mail with prime or add another item get to the $35 mark and click the FREE super saver shipping link at checkout.
- 18-piece titanium bit set for general-purpose drilling in metal, wood, and plastic
- Three times faster penetration than standard bits, extending drill battery life
- Titanium nitride coating protects bits from chipping, cracking, and heat buildup
- Plastic case and bits from 1/16-inch to 1/2-inch included
- Six times longer lasting than black oxide bits
Bosch PS21-2A 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 2-Speed Pocket Driver Kit with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case 60% off priced at just $96.81 (was $244.00) plus it ships FREE 2 day mail with prime. Or click the FREE super saver shipping link at checkout.
To get the $25 off you need to be at the $100 total… there are LOTS of low price Bosch items to help you get your total to that price.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. And also check out our Christmas gift ideas and Stocking Stuffers
Bosch tools are the Best !
Comments are closed.