Best Breast Pump
After five kids of my own and lending this pump to my sister in law for three of her kids, I can say this is the best breast pump.
Recently I weened my little girl, she is my 5th child. I packed up my Breast Pump and cleaned and wrapped everything up. This pump is now almost 14 years old and has been used by me and my sisters and a total of 9 other kids. So that’s 14 kids it has helped pump for and is still going strong. It was hard for me to invest in it all those years ago but it was worth EVERY PENNY and I have to give it raving reviews!
First off my son was born missing half his heart, he has hypoplastic left heart syndrome. I breast feed him once, then he was too sick to eat again and was tube feed the next 3 years. I pumped for over 2 YEARS every 3 hours during the day and twice during the night. I was blessed to be able to keep up my milk supply and provide milk for my son to eat via his NJ-tube.
Being able to keep up with pumping was HARD but I felt to blessed to be able to provide the life saving nutrition my son needed as his system was too sensitive to tolerate anything else. Having a GOOD pump was key to keeping my milk supply up being able to pump for so long.
- Daily use double pump electric New bag style with extra storage
- Adjustable speed/vacuum dial lets mom choose her most comfortable setting.
- Removable PVC-free cooler bag with contoured ice pack keeps milk cool for up to 12 hours.
- Battery pack lets mom pump anywhere
- anytime. (Optional 9V vehicle lighter adapter available).
I bought the Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with On the Go Tote 14 years ago. Its even and smooth pumping and adjustable settings make it easy find the perfect setting for you. Best part is you can pump two at a time so pumping time is cut in half. If you have ever used a hand pump you know what a nightmare it is, an electric pump is the way to go if you plan to pump very often.
My other children have all been healthy and able to breast feed just fine. But this pump has come in handy when I need to be gone for the day and need to pump while I am gone (so you don’t explode lol). Or if I just wanted a date night out for a few hours and wanted to leave a bottle for the baby while I was gone a few hours. Or if I become engorged with milk and needed to pump some out in order for the baby to latch on properly.
Please know that I am in NO way affiliated or paid for this review… I just wanted to share my good experience for any of you who are worried about making the investment like I was all those years ago.
You can buy replacement part kits which I have done with every child.
- Contains 2 One-Piece 24mm Breastshields, 2 Valves, 4 Membranes, and 2 pump-in-style tubing.
- Made from BPA free Materials. Comply with EU Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 for plastic materials that intended to come into contact with food. Every batch is tested by independent labs for safety.
- This product is designed to use with Medela Pump-In-Style Advanced breastpump released after July, 2006. The tubing has adapter on one end, and soft on the other. Please refer to face plate photos before making purchases.
- Does Not include bottles. The Breastshield can be connected with Medela storage bottle. Breastshield is 100% compatible with Medela valves and membranes.
- All items packaged in corrugated carton, sealed by manufacturer for best protection and hygiene.
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.