This would be great for a New Years Eve Party Snack…. quick and easy to make too!
Creamy Mexican Corn Dip
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 can Southwestern Style corn, drained
- 2 can Mexicorn, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and sugar; stir into corn mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with additional green onions. Serve with chips
Adapted from Taste Of Home Recipe
🙂 good Hot and Cold…. try it both ways
SO easy to make, great PARTY DIP to make your your New Years Eve Party Tonight
That looks yummy and refreshing! Recipe saved to make soon.
Comments are closed.