Easy Cupcake Ideas – Melted Snowman
You are asked to bring treats to a party, and you don’t have a lot of time. Looking for easy cupcake ideas? Then you are in luck! These adorable melted snowmen are easy to make, without much effort. Better yet, they are kid friendly and you can put them in charge.
Melted Snowman Cupcakes
- White or yellow cupcakes pre-baked with white frosting
- Extra white frosting
- Marshmallows (1 per cupcake)
- Orange fondant or candy corn
- Black icing
- Confetti sprinkles
- We just used a box mix to bake the cupcakes. Once cooled, spread an even layer of white frosting on the top of each cupcake. Press a marshmallow into the frosting. You want it to hide the edge and look as if it is melting into the frosting.
- You can use a candy corn for the nose, or use orange fondant and shape a small carrot nose. Use the white frosting and the glue to hold the nose on. If you have a hard time with it staying on you can make a small slit in the marshmallow and insert it inside to help hold it in place.
- Using black icing, dab 2 dots on the marshmallow above the carrot nose for eyes, and create a mouth by dabbing dots under the carrot nose. Draw arms and hands coming out from the bottom sides of the marshmallow.
- You can draw on buttons or you can use sprinkles to make buttons down the front.
Let your kids get involved, let them have fun. Easy Cupcake ideas that anyone can make look adorable!
You might also like these ideas:
—> Over 50 fun and easy Christmas ideas
—> 14 Reasons Why The Elf On The Shelf Did Not Move. Just in case your Elf does not move one night it is always good to be prepared and know why ;).
—-> Over 40 Easy Elf On The Shelf Ideas
For more deals follow us on Pinterest!
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.