The wait is over – brand new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal is on store shelves now! Each crunchy wheat and corn puff square in every bowl of Fiber One 80 Calories cereal has a light honey flavor – a delicious way to start your day. Fiber helps satisfy your hunger and helps you feel full, making it a great tool to help manage your weight.
- With 40 percent of the Daily Value of fiber in one 80 calorie serving, Fiber One 80 Calories cereal can help curb your hunger, which can help you stick to your weight loss plan.
- With great-tasting Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, there is a new breakfast option that helps you feel satisfied without sacrificing flavor!
Ingard had a chance to try Fiber One 80 Calorie cereal. Here is what she and her family had to say:
“I really like this as dry better than with milk. I can see this as a perfect low calorie nibble for any time of the day (especially while blogging). A serving size is 3/4 cup for the 80 calories and with 10 grams of fiber it is an easy way to get the daily fiber a body needs.” ~Ingard
” This is good, I like it. Tastes like healthy Captain crunch. I really like it.” ~Ingard’s husband
Are you hungry yet? If so, look for new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal on grocer’s shelves now! Visit Fiber One for great information on healthy living and coupons for new products. Also, be sure to check out the Fiber One Facebook page and get involved in the conversation. We´d love to hear how you feel satisfied with new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal!
General Mills through MyBlogSpark is sponsoring a giveaway right here on A Thrifty Mom. One lucky winner will receive:
- 1 box of Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal
- 1 sensor pedometer with USB connector to chart walking progress
- 1 neoprene iPod/smartphone holder with armstrap
To place your entries do any or all of the following:
To enter to win leaving a comment on this post telling us, “Does your current breakfast keeps you full until lunch time?”
For additional entries you can do these entries below and leave a comment telling us you did so.
- Simply “like” our A Thrifty Mom Page or if you already like us, leave a comment that you are a current “liker”
- Share this giveaway with your friends or family
- Subscribe to our Feed- if you already subscribe tell how long you have been following
- Follow us on Twitter- or tweet about this giveaway
- Share what you do to stay healthy (or get healthier) on a daily basis
If you are going to buy General Mills Fiber One 80 cereal here a a few coupons that will help you make a Thrifty deal:
- $0.75/1 General Mills Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal
- $0..75/1 General Mills Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal
- $1/1 Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal
Last day to enter the giveaway is Saturday, August 6 at 10pm mtn time. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.
“Disclosure: Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”