How many of you are going to plant a garden this year? If you have kids helping you it is sometimes hard for them to know how far to space the plants or seeds. Here is a quick tip… use a muffin pan to create perfectly spaced holes to plant your garden seeds and plants in. Of course always read the package for spacing guides. You can use muffin tins, mini muffin tins, large muffin tins for different spacing options. They often have muffin tins at the dollar store, you might check there as well.
Please note this works best on freshly tilled soil, that is nice and aerated, soil that is rocky, hard or has a lot of clay in it might not work to well. If you’re looking for high quality tilled soil, you can buy now on this site.
- Set includes: garden rake, spade, how and leaf rake
- Real metal tools for little hand
- 27.5-Inch solid wood handles
- Leather strap for hanging
- A great way for young gardeners to help in the yard
- Made from recycled plastic and wood
- Will not rot
- Patented corner system
- Rigid resin construction in maintenance ree- no painting, splinters, or rotting
- Can be Built into multiple garden shapes
- Steel stakes hold panels to ground
- Sold as a set of 6 long panels, 2 panels, 4 stakes and connectors
You might also find this post helpful ~ How to make your own SEED TAPE
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.