Advocated for the Disabled is giving 2 lucky A Thrifty Mom Readers a $25 Walmart gift card! So make sure you enter to win!
To enter to win
- Leave a comment on this post telling me If you or anyone you know had ever filed a disability claim? Head to the Advocated for the Disabled facebook page, write a note on their wall and feel free to like them.
- Take a look at our recipes pick on you like and pin it to Pinterest
- Add our A Thrifty Mom Button to your blog- click here for the code
- Like A Thrifty Mom on Facebook page
- Sign up for our FREE daily updates via email or feed
- Follow us on twitter or tweet about this giveaway #ATMGiveaway
Advocates for the Disabled are local and specialize in helping the disabled get the social security benefits. Did you miss my post with more infomation on Advocated for the Disabled and why I personal recommend them.
If you are disabled or wonder if you qualify for disability benifits do not hesitate to give them a call , they are happy to answer any questions you may have… after all it is FREE!
Last day to enter the giveaway is 08/05/12 at 10pm mtn time. Thanks to Advocates for the Disabled for providing me a prize to giveaway. All opinions are my own. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack. Sponsored Post