Dynamo hand crank Emergency Radio and Cellphone Charger
Our oldest son got an emergency radio that doesn’t use batteries. It is powered by the Dynamo hand crank or even the small solar panel on top.
It has a built in flash light, and can receive NOAA Weather reports. Perfect for any kind of blackout, power outages, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes and even camp outs and hiking. You can plug your smartphone into it and it will charge that as well.iRonsnow IS-088 Dynamo Emergency Solar Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio, LED Flashlight, Smart Phone Charger Power Bank with Cables(Red)
- Compact AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio and a powerful 3 LED flashlight, with cell phone charger
- Offers a choice of self-charge, solar and external recharge power options.Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: hand crank to wind up internal alternator, expose to sunlight to charge by solar panel, DC recharge by connecting the mini USB cable to computer. This is a self power emergency radio that you and your family can depend on, anytime anywhere, any weather.
- 1 minute hand-cranking supports over 5 minutes radio play time?over 30 minutes of continuous torch light?5 minutes cell phone talk time
- Very compact, light, and easy to carry, good survival kit when cellphone powered off or cyclone
- 3 ways to charge: micro usb/hand crank/solar.Dimensions: 5″ x 2.4″ x 1.6″ .Weight: less than 0.5 lbs.
You may also like these Dynamo powered devices too:
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.