Enter to win a Resolve All-Stains Prize Package (includes 5 bottles of Resolve $25 value and a Rowena Effective Comfort Iron a retail value is $50)
- Leave a comment on this post telling me What your toughest stain to get out of the laundry is.
- Head to the Resolve Facebook page, feel free to like then, check out their washer and dryer giveaway and year supply of resolve the or write on their wall that A Thrifty Mom sent you.
- Take a look at our recipes pick on you like and pin it to Pinterest
- Add our A Thrifty Mom Button to your blog- click here for the code
- Like A Thrifty Mom on Facebook page
- Sign up for our FREE daily updates via email or feed
- Follow us on Twitter or tweet about this giveaway
With 4 kids in the house it is only a matter of time before color crayons find their way into my laundry and trash a WHOLE load of wash. I have tired many things to get the stains out, all of them unsuccessful. Well the other day it happened again… a purple color crayon melted all over a load of jeans and Matts work clothes and shirts. I was sick about it being that it had many of our best clothes in it… and they were now all spotted with purple.
The day before the nice people at Resolve had sent me a free bottle of Resolve All-Stain to try. I thought well it is worth a shot (but I was not very hopeful). I let it sit for 5 minutes then started to scrub it with a small brush… nothing but bubbles at first. Then I used the hard plastic part of the brush to scrub a little harder. The bubbles started to turn purple, the crayon was coming out!!!! Sure it took at little elbow grease but I was able to get ALL the spots off that I pretreated with Resolve All-Stains. The spots I did not treat were still there!
I know it sounds to good to be true… Not sure I would have believed it if I had not done it myself. But Resolve will now be a staple product in my laundry room. The cherry on top is the fact that it is less that $5 a bottle at most stores (all the ones I checked at least). So I was able to save a $200 load of laundry from going into the rag bin with a little scrubbing and a few squirts of Resolve All-Stains.
If you can not view the video you can watch How to get crayons out of clothes with Resolve , Here
Last day to enter the giveaway is 04/28/12 at 12pm EST time. Disclose sponsored post. Thanks to Resolve for sponsoring this giveaway. All Opinions are my own. You must supply a valid email address at time of posting comment. We never sell or trade emails. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Giveaway is promoted by A Thrifty Mom.com as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will she shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.