Is Super Glue Safe For Cuts?
Everyone has heard of the idea of using Super Glue for cuts and open wounds. But have you ever actually done that? Yeah – it hurts and hurts bad. Also nothing in Super Glue makes it sterile. Who knows what kind of crazy infection you could get on top of it hurting so bad! My husband has been a nurse in a local hospital for over 12 years and this Mastisol Medical Glue is the exact same type they use in their hospital. The same packaging and everything! And this is completely sterile and safe to use on lacerations, cuts or wounds.
Perfect to keep in the glove box, tackle box, first aid kit and camping and hiking trips!Mastisol Medical Liquid Adhesive 2/3 mL Vials, Four (4) Vials
Get for vials for as low as $12.72 and free shipping options
- Saves time and effort–ensuring long lasting adhesive that doesn’t need replacing
- Offers versatility–different available sizes and single-use vials increase efficiency
- Non-Water Soluble: Mastisol holds securely on diaphoretic or sweaty patients
- Clear liquid: Mastisol won’t stain patient’s skin
- Used to ensure the integrity of dressing, tapes, and certain devices over an extended period of time.
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days. NOW is a great time to try it and get all your deliveries shipped FREE and with 2 day mail.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.