This LEGO Ideas Pop-up Book Building Kit is cool and it’s a good deal!
- Build the first-ever pop-up book made from LEGO bricks featuring 2 classic fairy tales: Little Red Riding Hood with grandmother’s lovely forest cottage and Jack and the Beanstalk with the giant’s castle in the clouds!
- Includes 4 new-for-November-2018 LEGO minifigures: Little Red Riding Hood, Grandmother, the Wolf, the Giant. Also includes 1 new-for-November-2018 microfigure: Jack
- This plastic model kit pop-up book measures over 7” (20cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide when closed, and over 11” (28cm) wide when open
- 859 pieces – LEGO Ideas playset for boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages; This LEGO Ideas 21315 Pop-up Book building toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks
- Build and display or recreate 2 of the best known and most cherished classic fairy tales with this LEGO set: Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk. You can even build your own scene and mount it in the book
You might like this too…
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.
This post contains affiliate links.