Before Sale Price or Coupons this would have cost $92.66
Because I waited to use my coupons with a sale
I was able to get it all for $11.87
Matt worked yesterday, so I was not able to get to the store till very late at night. They told me it has been crazy busy with tons of new coupon shoppers. They store was a little bare, and cleared out of manyof the hot items but I was still able to find a few thrifty deals.
Propel 6 packs $2.50
- use the $1/1 Propel or Propel Zero 5/1/2011 Moments to Save Insert (exp 5/21/2011)
- Also use a twice the value coupon
- Final price $.50
Buy one bag of Tostitos Chips OR dip $2.50-$2.99 each
- use the $1 off Tostitos Tortilla chips 9 oz + OR dip 15 oz + (exp 5/21)
- also use a twice the value coupon
- Final price only $.50- $.99 each!!!!!
Yakisoba noodles $1.00
- use the $0.50/1 Maruchan Yakisoba 3/13/2011 Smart Source Insert (exp 5/31/2011)
- Final price $.50
- If you use a twice the value final price is FREE!!!!
Chinet plates $2.49
- use the Save $1 off any Chinet product (comes by email)
- Final price $1.49
- If you use a twice the value final price $.49
In the Sunday paper was a single page Albertsons ad with twice the value coupons!
- You can use 3 twice the value (double coupons) per family per shopping trip per transaction. Ask your local store how many transactions they will let you do…. each store will vary a bit on this issue.
- They will double any coupon up to the value of $1.00 making that coupon twice its value. SO if you use a .75 cent coupon it will double up to $1.50 or if you use a $1.00 coupon it will double to $2.00.
- They will not double a coupon for $1.01 or more.
- You do have to pay sales tax on the full sales price of the item, before coupons.
- You can NOT get overage from using a twice the value coupon, so if your item is $1.79 and you have a $1.00 MFR coupon they will only double it up to the $1.79 making the item free… but NOT allowing overage.
- Albertsons will now allow you to use coupons that say Do Not Double with a twice the value coupon…..Great News!!!
- Albertsons double or ” twice the value” coupons, are normally found in the Sunday ad that comes in the paper. They DO NOT come every week, and normally only last 3 days. They can also be found in your store, by asking a manager, customer service or cashier.