Patio umbrella heavy duty base
This Patio umbrella heavy duty base is genius. Fill it with cement, or dirt and add flowers around the base of your umbrella. It has wheels for easy moving.
Designing and building a perfect project needs to be complete down to the last piece. Without the correct patio covers for shade installation, you may end up seeing weaknesses in your setup much sooner than expected.
ORDER HERE–> Abba Patio Umbrella Base Heavy Duty Steel Patio Outdoor Umbrella Base Stand Weight with Two Wheels, Steel Planter, 17.7L x 17.7W x 10.2H inch
- Rust Resistant Material: The heavy duty steel cube shape base is protected with a TIGER Drylac powder coating to help prevent rust, chipping, peeling and corrosion for years to come.
- 2 Built-In Lockable Wheels: This base is not only designed for durability, it is easier to move with the built-in lockable wheels. The square metal cube is basically a rolling planter stand.
- Heavy 150 lbs of Weight: 150 lbs. of heavy duty steel when filled up will keep your 6′ – 11′ patio umbrella in place. With this much weight you do not have to use with a table or other additional weights. However, if you live in a very windy area it will fit under some outdoor tables if you want maximum weight for your umbrella. Best use is as a planter stand with beautiful plants.
- Adjustable Base Tube with Hand Tightening Knob: The heavy duty steel base tube is the part that holds your umbrella in place. This adjustable base tube will hold an umbrella pole up to 2″ diameter. The hand tightening knob offers a secure grip for tightening the position of the umbrella pole. Turn it one way to tighten into place and the opposite way to loosen it.
- Garden Planter Container: So many uses for this planter style market umbrella stand! A flower pot, a plant stand, an umbrella stand, a planter box. However you use it, it will last the test of time with the high quality materials used. Drainage holes are built in the bottom for your convenience.
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. This post contains affiliate links.