Cast iron has become a staple in my kitchen. I use these kind of pans all the time. My favorite way to use them is when I make pineapple upside down cake.
Don’t miss out on the sale. Get the 3pc set for $21.65, that’s 57% off!
- Comes with a 10 inch, 7.825 inch and 6.25 inch, skillets
- Cast iron materials provide better heat retention for more even cooking.
- Factory Pre-seasoning more durable than home seasoning.
For best results hand wash, dry immediately. To prolong the life of your cookware we do recommend re-seasoning your cookware when needed. If you notice your cookware starts looking dull, gray in color, food starts sticking to the surface of your cookware, or you notice rust, just follow the following steps to re-season your cookware.
How to re-season cookware:
When you wash your cookware make sure you dry it really good. Place aluminum foil to the bottom rack of your oven to catch any dripping during this process. Pre-heat your oven to 350 or 400 degrees. Apply a thin coating of melted vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) over the entire piece of cookware inside and out. Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven. Bake your cast iron cookware for one hour. After one hour shut off your oven and let your cast iron cookware cool off in the oven. Repeat this process as necessary. Once cookware is cool to the touch, store it in a dry place.
What to do if rust occurs:
If rusting occurs, simply scour the rust until it is all gone, clean, dry, and follow the steps for seasoning.
Benefits of Cooking with Cast Iron
- Factory Pre-Seasoned and ready to use
- Seasoning helps prevent rusting
- Use on most cooking surfaces, grills or campfire
- Go from the stovetop to oven with ease
- Flavor Enhancing
- Superior heat retention and heat distribution
- Great for searing in natural juices
- Keeps food warmer longer
- Naturally adds iron to foods
- Eliminates hot spots
- Easy Clean up
- Professional Results
- Do not use in the microwave or dishwasher
- Long Lasting cookware with minimal upkeep
You might like these deals too…
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.