Pregnancy seat belt
Some women stop wearing seat belts when they are expecting. Using a Pregnancy seat belt will help keep you and your unborn baby safe.
ORDER HERE–> Hikig Pregnancy Seat Belt, Car Seat Belt Adjuster for Pregnant Moms, Comfort & Safety for Pregnant Moms Belly, Protect Unborn Baby, a Must-Have for Expectant Mothers
- Hikig Pregnancy Seat Belt makes the belt sit across the thighs, instead of over the belly which causes much discomfort for growing bellies. It allows pregnant driver to focus on driving, as well as makes pregnant passenger more comfortable and safer.
- New Updated Pregnancy Seat Belt Adjuster for Pregnant Moms, Provide a comfortable and safe driving experience.
- It is easy to install, and doesn’t take extra time to unstrap and re-strap, so that it is more practical for daily use.
- For anyone having had abdominal or stomach surgery, caesarean section, it can help reduce discomfort and pain safely
- You are switching seats/cars a lot, (like from driver to passenger, or own 2 cars or more) we recommend buying 2, so you don’t have to move it.
you may also like:
ORDER HERE–> OCCObaby Pregnancy Pillow, Memory Foam Body Wedge for Belly, Knees and Back Support, Reversible Maternity Pillow with Removable Cover and Travel Bag
ORDER HERE–> PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with Jersey Cover, C Shaped Full Body Pillow Grey – Includes Travel Bag
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. This post contains affiliate links.