Spread the love
Here is what I remember she did:
- 1/4 cup oats (old fashioned or quick)
- 1 Tablespoon sprinkles
- 1 Tablespoon raisins (I used cranberries)
- 1teaspoon red or green colored sugar sprinkles
- You can even put in the colored paper dots from a hole punch (I didn’t)
- Mix these ingredients together and place in resealable baggie
Print up this poem on your computer or by hand and affix to the baggie:
Sprinkle on the lawn at night,
The moonlight will make it shine so bright.
As the reindeer fly and roam,
this will guide their way to your home.