Do you use silicone kitchen gadgets? We use them every time we cook. The thought of the metal whisks spinning around on metal pots gives me the shivers like nails on the chalkboard. My hubby Matt bought me these silicone whisks, and honestly I thought, thats nice. But once I used it I fell in love. That nails on the chalkboard sound of metal on metal is gone now. Also I don’t have to worry if I am ruining my expensive pots and pans or worry if metal is getting into my food.Silicone Coated Wire Whisk with Crystal-like Plastic Handles (Set of 4, Colorful)
Set of four is normally around $25 – right now they are on sale for 40% off – As low as $14.99
You can get them all one color or one of each – each set is still the same price no matter color.
- 4 large, 11″ x 2″ whisks – orange, yellow, green, red
- Non-stick, FDA-approved food-grade silicone
- Withstands high temperatures (up to 500° F)
- Top-rack, dishwasher safe; hand wash for extended product life
- Lifetime, no-hassle free-replacement guarantee
Get the set of three for as low as $9.99 for the set!
- Soft grip handles
- Gradual sizes for all your kitchen needs
- Constructed in stainless for durability
- Clean with ease
- Fun colors to match all kitchens
As low as $10.83 for the set of 6
- Perfect for frosting cupcakes & cookies, serving dips, cheese spreads & other toppings!
- Edge under brownies, scramble eggs in the pan, spread mayonnaise, jam and more!
- Will not absorb stains or odors!
- Withstands temperatures up to 446°F!
- Dishwasher safe!
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. And also check out our Christmas gift ideas and Stocking Stuffers