Star Wars The Child Monopoly comes out in a few months and it’s going to be a hit this fall with Monopoly and Star Wars fans!
Order HERE —-> Monopoly: Star Wars The Child Edition Board Game for Families and Kids Ages 8 and Up, Featuring The Child, Who Fans Call Baby Yoda
- INSPIRED BY THE TV SERIES: This Star Wars edition of the Monopoly board game is inspired by the The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- THE CHILD TOKENS: Play as The Child (or affectionately known as “Baby Yoda” by fans) in different poses such as eating a frog, using the force, drinking a cup of broth, and sitting in the Hoverpram
- HIDEOUTS AND HIDEAWAYS: Players travel around the board buying and trading objects from The Child’s adventures. Buy Hideouts and pay to upgrade to Common Houses
- THEMED GAMEBOARD: The gameboard features places and objects The Mandalorian fans will recognize such as a Cup of Broth, a Frog, Tracking FOB, Razor Crest Cockpit, and Razor Crest Storage Bay
- FOR THE CHILD FANS: This board game for kids ages 8 and up makes a great gift for Star Wars The Mandalorian fans, and would make a nice addition to a Star Wars fan’s toy collection
You might like this too…
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon prices tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice. This post contains affiliate links.