Surgu was invented by Jane and is made in the UK with science and love. surge’s patented technology is unique in its combination of hand-formability, self-adhesion and flexibility when cured. It feels like modelling clay and it’s that easy to use too. Once cured, its durable properties mean it’s comfortable to the touch, works in extreme environments and lasts and lasts and lasts!
This stuff is genius! People in the reviews have used it to fix charger cords for their phones and other electronics, a mic holder, a fitbit, and more!
- Self-setting rubber, formed by hand and cures at room temperature overnight
- Self-adhesive – bonds to aluminum, steel, ceramics, glass, wood and some fabrics. Removable from most non-porous surfaces
- Waterproof, UV resistant, electrically insulating and dishwasher proof when cured
- Bendable to any color and temperature resistant from -58 to +356 degrees Fahrenheit
- Please see individual foil packages for use by date. Store Sugru in the fridge to triple its shelf-life!
You might like these deals too…
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days.
Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.