Each day we will be posting A Thrifty & Thankful Thought of the day from our readers. At the end of the month, one of you will win a $25 Gratitude gift card. For all the details click here. Keep those thrifty thoughts and tips coming!!!
I have enjoyed reading these daily, they have lifted my spirit! I look forward to them each day, we will share a few with you each day. But make sure you read the comment section and read them all!
Todays Thankful Thoughts…
- I am thankful for all that is around me – and the blessing that God’s grace has provided!
- I’m thankful for the 24 years that the Lord allowed me to have with my parents. My mom and dad died within 6 months of each other. Even though I sure do miss them on earth, I know one day I will see them again in Heaven.
- I wanted to “thank YOU” for having this topic on your blog it has made me sit back and reflect on the things in my life. Call me the “nut” in the bunch but I am thankful for the many things that surround me (although they might not be what others think is what they are supposed to be). I am thankful that my kids drive me nuts, that my husband gets on my last nerve, and that my mother still fusses at me. Life wouldn’t be the same if my kids didn’t drive me bonkers sometimes, and having a perfect husband..umm there is no such thing. As for my Mom..I’m so very thankful that she is still here to fuss at me. I will always be her child no matter how old I get-I’m 37. And most of all I am thankful that God has given me life, without him none of this would be. No matter how bad you think your situation is, there is always someone who has things a lot worse.
- I am thankful for an amazing family who will alway support me!
- I am thankful for the internet. I am able to stay in touch with my friends, shop online, save money by couponing, do my banking, play games, watch TV shows, learn everything about anything i need or want to know. Most importantly, I’m thankful for it because I can track my teenaged son to make sure he is where he is supposed to be everyday Takes a little worry out of my day.
My thrifty tip: When printing coupons I change my printer setting to print in black only, this saves my colored inks. I also print on the flip side of used paper that I don’t need anymore.
- I am thankful for the faith and strength I have inside that keeps telling me to truck along no matter what adversities occur.
What are you thankful for today?????