Each day we will be posting A Thrifty & Thankful Thought of the day from our readers. At the end of the month, one of you will win a $25 Gratitude gift card. For all the details click here. Keep those thrifty thoughts and tips coming!!!
I have enjoyed reading these daily, they have lifted my spirit! I look forward to them each day, we will share a few with you each day. But make sure you read the comment section and read them all!
Todays Thankful Thoughts…
- I am thankful for wonderful friends and family who help me out while my husband is deployed. All the little things add up and I am so greatly blessed!
- I am thankful that my husband, who has been a professional firefighter for 23 years in a large urban city, has never been fatally injured and is close to retirement. So many times we hear of firefighters who were “this close” to retiring (think 911) and who died on the job. I pray every time he goes to work that he will come home and I am so thankful every time I see him walk in our door.
- I am so thankful for two healthy kids. I cherish every moment they call me mommy.Thank you god for all the things you have given me in this life.
- I am thankful I have a husband who gets up every morning and goes to work to support our family so I can be the stay at mom.
- I am thankful for the miracle of adoption and my husband of 17 years.
- I am thankful for the wonderful Endocrinology team at Children’s Mercy hospital in Kansas City, MO who have been treating my daughter’s thyroid condition since her birth 3 years ago. I am especially thankful to a wonderful nurse named Tina who is an expert at drawing blood on young ones and has been drawing my daughter’s blood very frequently for the last couple of years. She is truly an Angel on Earth for her loving and caring way she has with children.