Each day we will be posting A Thrifty & Thankful Thought of the day from our readers. At the end of the month, one of you will win a $25 Gratitude gift card. For all the details click here. Keep those thrifty thoughts and tips coming!!!
I have enjoyed reading these daily, they have lifted my spirit! I look forward to them each day, we will share a few with you each day. But make sure you read the comment section and read them all!
Todays Thankful Thoughts…
- I am thankful for God’s grace!
- I am thankful to be strong and healthy enough to rake my own leaves!
- I am thankful for the days when my 3-year-old takes a nap.
- WE ARE THANKFUL FOR THE FINGERS,TOES,EYES,EARS AND NOSE GOD HAS GIVEN US,FOR AIR THAT WE BREATHE AND THE BLOOD THAT FLOWS THROUGH OUR VAINS,FOOD THAT WE EAT AND WATER THAT WE DRINK,FOR A GREAT FAMILY AND OUR HEALTH, AND ABOVE ALL THINGS WE ARE THANKFUL FOR GOD BEING IN OUR LIFE.
- I am thankful for the Holy Ghost to lead me and give me comfort.
- I am thankful for the beautiful fall leaves. The colors are the tree make a mundane drive to the grocery store a wonderful experience just by looking out the window.
Please share you thankful thoughts too!