Each day we will be posting A Thrifty & Thankful Thought of the day from our readers. At the end of the month, one of you will win a $25 Gratitude gift card. For all the details click here. Keep those thrifty thoughts and tips coming!!!
I have enjoyed reading these daily, they have lifted my spirit! I look forward to them each day, we will share a few with you each day. But make sure you read the comment section and read them all!
Todays Thankful Thoughts…
- I am also thankful, for not loosing anyone to hurricane’s Rita, Humberto, Gustav, and Ike!! (material things, have been replaced, people can’t be). I am also soo extremely thankful, for not having a hurricane hit us this year, or having to evacuate for a hurricane (that is soo exhausting, emotional,time consuming and expensive!!) I soo feel for anyone having to go threw this. So this year has been soo good too me!!
- I am thankful for the two beautiful children that God allowed me to bring into this world. My 3rd one was never born and is in Heaven. It’s a reminder to be thankful for the blessings he has given!!
- I am thankful for our wonderful friends and neighbors…we have 4 sweet families on our street that I know I could call anytime of the day or night to help me out (which is very reassuring to me as I am having pregnancy complications). I am constantly overcome with gratitude and humility at the ways in which those around me answer my prayers through their loving help.
- I am thankful for the faith and strength I have inside that keeps telling me to truck along no matter what adversities occur.
- I am so thankful for the advances they have made for cancer patients. My daughter would not be here if not for it.
- I am so thankful for each day of life that God allows me to have. I pray that he will let me live to take care of my 82 year old mother. I also am thankful for all of my family and hope I get to see my sweet little grandchildren grow up. Most of all I am thankful that God saved me and I have eternal life.
- I am oh sooooo thanksful that my husband of 37 years is still cancer free ,(for over a year now ) I am thankful my Granddaughter ’s Juvenile Diabetes is under control and I am Very thankful that my Identical Twin Grandsons, (who were born at 28 weeks and diagnosed with Twin to Twin syndrom) are doing well. I am thankful for all of the support from my family and friends during this rough time.
- I am thankful for being here in the best country in the world. I was not born here but to be blessed with the opportunity for my parents to come here even w/ struggles and major obstacles we went through in the process, was a true miracle. I’ve been here 32 years now and it has been the best 32 years of my life and my parents lives.