Each day we will be posting A Thrifty & Thankful Thought of the day from our readers. At the end of the month, one of you will win a $25 Gratitude gift card. For all the details click here. Keep those thrifty thoughts and tips coming!!!
I have enjoyed reading these daily, they have lifted my spirit! I look forward to them each day, we will share a few with you each day. But make sure you read the comment section and read them all!
Todays Thankful Thoughts…
- I am thankful for my three beautiful healthy children, there are many people who don’t have that blessing. I am thankful for my husbands job, we know many recent graduates who are unemployed. I am thankful for the many wonderful extended family members we have who are just a short drive away, we are never alone for the holidays. I am thankful for the many friends who enrich our lives and lift our spirits, I am a better person because of them. I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me. I feel very blessed!
- I am thankful that I’ve come to a place to embrace the good and bad, while still hoping for a better tomorrow. Thank God for that! I am also SO lucky that I have such a wonderful family.
- I am Thankful that God has blessed me with such a wonderful mother for the first 26 years of my life on this earth. This past Janurary she passed away and it has been very hard with out her here. She was my best friend, and the world’s best grandma to my kids. She and my dad would have celebrated 30 yrs of marriage this year as well too!I am am also very grateful to God that by His grace we will all be together again in His time.
- I am currently 26 weeks pregnant. This will be our second child, our son is 3 1/2 years old and this time we will be welcoming a little girl! :O) I am high risk, and having several problems. I am so very thankful to have my wonderful husband who works 6 long and hard days a week for me to stay home. He then comes home and takes care of me and helps out alot around the house. When I am down all I need to do is talk to him and he raises my spirits. I have the best husband in the world, and would be totally lost without him and his love and support.
- All these thanks are beautiful and bring tears to my eyes! This year I am the most thankful for my 10 month old daughter. This is our first Thankgiving with her as part our lives and we feel truly blessed. I am also thankful that my mom finally moved home again and this year I will have my entire family in my house. I am so excited that I could burst. My mom, dad (divorced), grandparents, sister and nieces, husband, baby and best friend. Life is great!
What are you thankful for today?